Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bee Mine

A few years ago I challenged myself to make Valentine's cards for my husband using non-traditional Valentine's imagery. I made several Valentines, all small squares, and custom made envelopes to fit. Here are pictures of two of the cards.
Inside this one just says "Mine".

This one says "You are Simply Delicious".

Here's an example of one of the envelopes. Each was labeled differently. I think I placed them around the house where he'd find them when he was getting ready for work.


Recognize the background in the photos? I finished My So Called Scarf.

Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Lolly said...

I just love your unorthodox take on Valentine's imagery - what says love like a crustacean? :) Brilliant!

Can't wait to see the WHOLE scarf. What I see there is lovely!

Coleen said...

Love those cards - they are excellent!

Happy VD to you!

Mintyfresh said...

That's awesome--I love the lobster one! I gave my best friend a lamb-themed valentine this year, in fact.