Friday, June 08, 2007

Gettting There

The quilting continues at full force. I just might make the deadline for Houston! Here's a detail shot of a very small portion of the quilt.


My lollipop lilies are blooming, so I've taken a few pics of them too.

In a totally unrelated topic, please send good vibes this evening to the crew of space shuttle flight STS-117, and especially to Clay Anderson. We worked together a looong time ago for MOD (the Mission Operations Directorate), he as a NASA employee and I as a contractor. I'm so happy for him, and can't imagine a more motivated or energetic person to do the job. Go Clay!

6 comments:

chacha said...

The quilt sneak peek looks gorgeous!

Felicia said...

Your quilt and your flowers are beautiful :)

Javajem said...

Wow! Your quilt is looking great! I can't wait to see it finished.

The shot of the flowers is amazing!

Gerrie said...

Great photos. Can't wait to see the whole quilt. Your quilting is beautiful!

Caitlin O'Connor said...

Yum, I love the quilting in the sneak peek!

Shirley Goodwin said...

Look forward to seeing the whole quilt!