Thursday, February 06, 2014

Ice, Ice Baby

So, along with masses of other folks, we had a big ice storm. You know me and the nature pics - just can't stop. Bear in mind that there was quite a bit of ice, so I didn't dare venture far from the shelter of the house and most of the photos were taken with lots of zoom. At least one of them was taken through a window. (This was a smart decision, as we had a very large tree fall into the middle of the driveway in the afternoon. I was in the side yard and could hear it *loudly* falling.) Enjoy!






The sun finally came out for a few shining moments at the end of the day.

2 comments:

Linda Steele said...

I loved the icy photos, we don't see that in Australia, especially at the moment as we are sweltering in the heat.
Linda

Amy Art Quilter & Fyber Cafe said...

Beautiful!! But I am sure glad I don't have to drive school bus in that, we were supposed to get snow, but it all went just North of us, Eugene got 6", Albany 12" Corvalis 18", mind you this is Oregon!! We are lucky to get 2" a year.